Fostering Hope Texas Summits
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018
Location: WoodsEdge Community Church (25333 Gosling Road, Spring, TX 77389)
The focus of “Fostering Hope Texas” is to provide opportunities of education, support, encouragement, and empowerment, to families seeking to engage and succeed in caring for our community’s orphans.
• What Volunteer Opportunities exist within the foster care community
• How can our Church develop a Foster Care Ministry
• The truth surrounding foster care, “Aging out” and Sex Trafficking
• The Need and Process to become a licensed foster/adoptive parent
• Understanding Temporary Care vs. Respite Care Licensing (Babysitting, Overnight, 72 hrs. +)
This Summit are FREE to attend.
Click here to register to attend