Fostering Hope Texas Summits
Attend one of your local Fostering Hope Texas Summits to learn about how you can answer God's call to care for the orphan.
The focus of “Fostering Hope Texas” is to provide opportunities of education, support, encouragement, and empowerment, to families seeking to engage and succeed in caring for our community’s orphans.
November 11, 2017 - 8:30am - 12:30am
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being.
Each summit site and will cover 5 areas of community interest and recruitment
- Need/Process to become a licensed foster/adoptive parent
- Understanding Temporary Care vs. Respite Care Licensing (Babysitting, Overnight, 72 hrs. +)
- Volunteer Opportunities within the foster care community
- How to develop a Foster Care Ministry with in your church
- Problems surrounding foster care, “Aging out” and Sex Trafficking